Oct 24 - Oct 26, 2023|
European Biogas Conference / European Biomethane Week
Time & Location
Oct 24 - Oct 26, 2023
About the event
The 1st edition of the European Biomethane Week builds on the European Biogas Conference, the flagship event of the European Biogas Association. This new concept will count on the support of the Biomethane Industrial Partnership and the European Commission, and will showcase the development of biogases across Europe.
A must event for producers, users, investors and legislators involved in the deployment of biogases across Europe.
- High-level European Biogas Conference with 500 participants and 40 speakers
- Expo area
- Networking opportunities
The European Biomethane Week will offer multiple opportunities to engage, get insights and explore the most relevant topics for the biogases industry:
- What role will biogases play in a Net-Zero Era?
- What is the added-value of biogases as drivers of the European Bioeconomy?
- How will member states bring the 35 bcm target into reality?
- How to ensure the contribution of biogases is fully recognized and ramped up in every sector?
- Sustainability and security as key pillars of a forward-looking sector.
- What trends will drive the biogases industry of tomorrow?
The European Biomethane Week will count with:
- High-level stakeholders from the renewable gas industry;
- Representatives from key areas for the development of the biogas industry, including the transport and agrobusiness sectors, as well as financers and end-users;
- Researchers and academia working on innovative renewable gas technologies to develop our industry;
- Influential policy-makers for the biogas sector in Europe;
- Media experts.
Click HERE for more details.