Jan 24 - Jan 25, 2024|
Bio360 Expo 2024
Time & Location
Jan 24 - Jan 25, 2024
About the event
The exhibition provides an outstanding opportunity to meet an exceptional range of solution providers from across the bioenergy, biochar and bio/renewable construction materials spectrums, amongst the 450 plus exhibitors from more than 35 countries.
The event will focus in the following themes:
- Solid bioenergy: biomass and wood-energy, agricultural co-products, srf, co-generation, district and industrial heating and cooling, renewable green gas (green hydrogen, synthesis methane, synthesis gas)
- Liquid bioenergy: advanced biofuels and renewable fuels for the road, rail, maritime and aviation transport sectors
- Gaseous bioenergy: biogas, biomethane, bioNGV, green hydrogen for local consumption or broader distribution
- Biobased and renewable materials for construction : CCU (capture and utilisation of CO2), biochar, algae and/or rapeseed residues uses in concrete; biochar or lignin as a substitute for fossil bitumen to bind asphalt; lignin or CCU for the manufacture of high-performance foams for doors and window frames; hemp for insulation among other innovative solutions for a healthy, low-carbon / carbon negative built environment
- Biochar: biochar has a large evolving range of usages from agriculture and soil management, for livestock, water management, construction, biocomposites etc and is one of the few Negative Emissions Technologies as identified by the IPCC. With biochar, large volumes of excess atmospheric CO2 can be extracted and sequestered
- Carbon capture and utilization / storage (CCU/S): capturing and utilising CO2 is a key tool for reducing net future carbon emissions and can equally make a significant contribution to fossil displacement through downstream processing leading to a large range of products (chemical, fuels, materials… the list goes on), the end goal being to achieve a world where all carbon is renewed and the carbon resident in the geosphere (fossil carbon) remains underground.
Learn more about the event here.