May 15 - May 17, 2023|
Annual Meeting on Reaction Engineering 2023
Time & Location
May 15 - May 17, 2023
About the event
This year´s Annual Meeting on Reaction Engineering will be held in Frankfurt. It offers scientists from industry, research institutions and universities the opportunity to discuss their work, learn about the latest developments and expand their network in person.
The detailed understanding of the processes within chemical reactors is key to innovation in modern industrial production. Developments in modern reaction engineering are nowadays used in chemical production, but also in neighbouring areas of pharmaceutical production, energy supply, conversion, storage, materials science and many other fields of modern industrial society. Reaction engineering is contributing to the development of efficient, sustainable products, processes and services.
Topics of the Annual Meeting on Reaction Engineering 2023 are as follows:
- Digitalization in Reaction Engineering
- Modell Development for Complex Reaction Kinetics
- Processes for the Use of New, Sustainable Raw Materials
- Electrochemical Reaction Engineering
- Experimental Reactor Diagnostics
- Reaction Kinetics and Reactor Modelling & Simulation
- Reaction Engineering of Catalyzed Reactions
- New Reactor Concepts
- Novel Processes
Our partner, the University of Stuttgart, will present a poster about our project at this event!
Click HERE for more details.