Jun 1 - Jun 2, 2023|
33RD IMPCA European Mini Conference
Time & Location
Jun 1 - Jun 2, 2023
About the event
Excellent occasion for executives of companies to meet each other in surroundings that are conducive to open discussions. As in previous years, excellent Networking opportunities have been included in the programme to allow for business development.
The speaker programme will focus on the current issues in methanol markets.
The mini conference will be of interest to methanol producers and consumers; traders; distributors; transport and logistics companies; ship-owners; terminal owners and operators; port authorities; consultants; in short, operations managers of companies involved in the production, handling, movement and consumption of methanol and derivatives.
SCHEDULE OF CONFERENCE
Thursday | JUNE 1
- 14:00-17:30hrs | Individual check-in and registration at Living Hotel De Medici Düsseldorf
- 15:00-15:30hrs | IMPCA Board Meeting
- 15:30-16:30hrs | OGM Meeting
- 17:00-17:30hrs | Bus transfer from Living Hotel De Medici to quai
- 18:00-23:00hrs | Welcome Reception and Dinner Cruise
- From 23:00hrs | Bus transfer from quai to Living Hotel De Medici
- From 23:15hrs | Individual close out at hotel bar
Friday | JUNE 2
- 07:30-08:30hrs | Standing breakfast
- 08:45-09:00hrs | Opening by René Butzelaar, IMPCA President
- 09:00-12:30hrs | Presentation - detailed information on topics coming soon!
- 12:30-12:45hrs | Closing Remarks by René Butzelaar, IMPCA President
- 12:45-14:00hrs | Light Farewell Lunch
Click HERE for more details.